Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weed


Recently, one of my classmates wrote a blog post titled “Legalize Marijuana?” in this post she told of Colorado and Washington D.C. passing laws legalizing Marijuana. She goes on to show the negative effects from using Marijuana, while also showing, yes Marijuana, in some cases can help the overall health of a patient, but also showing that all of these effects can be achieved through legal prescription drugs. I couldn’t agree more, I don’t understand why it is necessary for it to become legalized, ever. Although, legal or not, if people want to smoke weed, they are going to do it no matter what the case may be. I also wonder if Marijuana was legalized how many people would actually do it? I feel like some of the reasons, at least for teens, is because it is illegal and they want to rebel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment